The reason for my window work is when the car was out of the garage it rained for several hours, and upon checking to make sure things were fine, water was found behind the driver and passenger seat. As the inner seal, roof seal, and sill seal have been replaced recently, something else had to be at fault. My toll booth seals were showing their age, and at some points peeling from the car. Assumption was that the door was filling with water (fast from the hard rain) and leaking through the vapor barrier into the car. So, some pictures below are of the replacement procedure. It was easy to do, just pop off the upper door panel, push in the tabs to remove the weatherstripping, clean the area, insert new stripping and line with weatherstripping glue. Also, its a good idea to clean the silicone between the seals and replace it nice and flat (better than from the factory)!







However, as it turns out, my leaks were not from the above seals (although I am glad I replaced them anyway, as I am sure the old seals didn't help). When the new ones were installed and a hose test was done, it appears the 'fixed' window seal was leaking on the back edge, that water was running down the inside part of the inside stainless panel of the door and right to the bottom ledge of the car, spilling out onto the carpet. I used a small screwdriver and fine tipped silicone tube and filled in the area. After letting it sit the test was done again and no leaks.