Only a bit of a problem getting the rotors shaved down. The first place I went to was being operated by a moron who couldn't figure out how to measure the thickness of the rotor. Second place had no issue. So getting those shaved down saved a few bucks.

Got all the new parts in, rebuilt calipers from Special T Auto with anti-squeal shims, anti-rattle shims, and some nice organic brake pads. Picked up the stainless steel brake lines to cut down on brake fade, and picked up DMCH's remanufactured, correctly proportioned master cylinder.

While I was finishing taking apart the rest of the brake components, it looked like I may have just been starting to get a master cylinder leak, so I am glad everything is getting replaced. My main concern was getting the wheel bearings pressed out of the hubs and new ones pressed in (yeah, I got new bearings from Special T Auto also). But, found a nice small machine shop not too far away that took care of it for $40 total. Came out real nice.

Started putting things back together tonight, mostly everything is finished except for a bit to go on the passenger rear parking brake. Still need to get the master cylinder bench bled and installed tomorrow, and start pumping the new fluid throughout the system. Should be some fun stuff. Can't wait to take her for a spin and try everything out, I'll be able to stop smoothly now! :)